Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ludhiana
For someone who is suffering from any kind of drug addiction, seeking help is the first step towards a happy life. Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ludhiana is place of hope for addicts wanting to have a life-changing experience. Moreover, we customize individual treatment plans as per the needs of the patients.
Our team of expert doctors helps to diagnose the physical and mental health of the patient. In addition to this, our dedicated therapists and counselors provide treatments through a holistic approach. Lifeline Foundations do not use any other medications or drugs for treating drug addiction.
Lifeline Foundations: Best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ludhiana: Dial +917270033333.
Addiction is not a personal problem; it is a family disease. However, it is a curable disease if given proper attention and care. Therefore, our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ludhiana has dedication in providing the best treatments to help addicts fight addiction. We aim to remove this problem from society so that the addicts and their families can live a happy life.
We provide treatments through a holistic approach that heals the person internally and gets the best results. Our center is a place where the addicts can recognize themselves without having the fear of judgment.
Moreover, our team provides personal attention and care to every patient so they feel a home-like environment. We believe that the better the environment of the patient, the faster he can recover.
Factors that lead to Drug Addiction:
Today, we can see people of different age groups, gender, and economic status involving in Drug Addiction. Addiction is also becoming common in teenagers and youngsters. A few factors we should check that lead to drug addiction.
- Mental illness: Mental illness is one of the most common factors for drug addiction. Depression, stress, trauma, and anxiety are the causes of mental illness. A person who is not able to face his life problems starts consuming alcohol or drugs to feel good.
- Family history: Some people inherit drug addiction through their genes. The presence of drugs in the home or with family members becomes a factor that leads to drug addiction.
- Peer Pressure: Pressure from near and dear is a strong factor that leads to drug addiction. A person in a group of drug addicts consumes drugs to not have a fear of missing out.
- Prescribed medicines: Consumption of prescribed medicines more than the recommended dose also leads to drug addiction. Medicines such as opioid painkillers quickly affect the body and give a sensation of feeling good.
- Lack of family involvement: Some people feel a lack of family involvement while they are suffering from some problems. They do not receive enough attention and care which makes them feel isolated even around their families. Moreover, some people face issues in their families which may also be one of the factors of drug addiction.
Our approach for treatment:
Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ludhiana believes in a holistic approach to providing treatments to our patients. It helps to cure the damage that drugs have done to the mind, body, and soul of the patient. The methods of holistic approach at our rehabilitation centre are as follows:
- Yoga and meditation- Yoga and meditation help to cure the person both mentally and physically. It makes the vision and mind clear so that the person can focus on self-improvement. Moreover, it also helps to have control over the thoughts and have a sense of decision-making.
- Nutritional Therapy- We believe nutrition plays an important role in treating illness along with physical strength. Nutritional therapy helps to implement healthy eating habits in your daily routine. Moreover, healthy food also helps in maintaining good mental health.
- Acupuncture- Acupuncture is a technique of stimulating points in the body. It helps to treat various physical, mental, and emotional conditions of the patient. It allows restore balance in the body after long suffering from addiction. Moreover, it is one of the most effective methods of holistic approach.
- Message- Massage helps in providing relaxation to the body and relieves stress. We arrange massage sessions once a week as part of the treatment plan. It not only helps to strengthen the muscles but also relieves the mind.
- Hobby classes- Arranging hobby classes encourages self-improvement through creative forms. Therefore, our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ludhiana organizes hobby or skill development classes frequently. This helps the patients to spend their time on something they like.
Why choose our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ludhiana?
To seek help to overcome any kind of addiction, choosing the right Nasha Mukti Kendra is important. One needs to cure his problem of substance addiction and start a new journey. Therefore, it is important to choose a reliable rehab center that truly focuses on the health of the patient. Hence, we have mentioned below the reasons that make us different from the rest organizations:
- We offer cost-effective treatments to our patients to help them recover from addiction.
- Our team pays personal attention to every patient and caters to their needs.
- We regularly share the reports and feedback of the patients with their family members.
- Our professionals create personalized plans for every patient which is best suitable as per their health conditions.
- We focus on the dietary plan of the patient to make sure they eat healthy to recover faster.
- Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ludhiana is certified by the health department of the government,
- We believe in a holistic approach and treat our patients naturally and organically.
All these features make us the top choice of people who are willing to start their new journey by quitting drugs. Hence, if you are one of them too, contact us at +917270033333. Our reliable Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ludhiana provides the best-class treatments.
Frequently asked questions:
Q- How is the environment at Nasha Mukti Kendra?
Nasha Mukti Kendra has a supportive and healthy environment to make the patients feel comfortable. Patients come there with the motive of starting a new journey. Hence, seeing the same people around them makes them feel motivated and encouraged.
Q- Which is the best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ludhiana?
Lifeline Foundations is the best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ludhiana that has successfully treated many addicts. We have years of experience and provide treatments as per holistic approach. This makes us outshine the rest as a trustworthy rehab center.
Q- Are Nasha Mukti Kendra legal?
Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ludhiana has a team of qualified and experienced doctors, counselors, and therapists. They have certifications in their profession. Moreover, our center also has certification from the health department of the government.
Q- What are the major factors of drug addiction?
Various factors can cause drug addiction among people of various age groups, gender, and economic status. Some of them may involve under peer pressure or because of mental disorders. In addition to this, lack of family involvement and family history are also some major factors.