Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab:
Lifeline Foundations is a well-equipped rehabilitation centre in Punjab with excellent treatment facilities for drug abusers. We are a recognized team of qualified doctors, counsellors, and motivators to provide you with world-class treatment at affordable prices. Along with this, our medicinal therapy is quite effective with no side effects. Lifeline Foundations is one of the leading and result-oriented Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab
At Lifeline Foundations, we help patients and drug addicts through simple and adaptable treatment therapies and techniques.
We provide the patients with the following specialities at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab to help them fight against the evil:
- Proper physical and mental diagnosing through different tests
- Easy medicinal treatment free of side-effects
- Yoga and Meditation facilities
- 24 hours care and assistance under the professionals’ guidance
- Balanced and Nutrition-full diet three times a day
- Extraordinary recreational Facilities
- Highly Competitive Prices
Call us now at +917270033333 and start living a healthy and ambitious life. We assure you will get full assistance and support through the whole treatment process at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab. In addition, our efforts will be fully adaptable to the patient’s physical and mental levels.
Our De-addiction centre in Punjab is working intending to deliver people customized medical treatment. Likewise, we are a reputed Nasha Mukti Kendra Punjab with a prideful background. At Lifeline Foundations, we have healed thousands of patients to date. Life is a precious gift from God. Escape it from the dreadful evil of drug addiction. Visit us today if you need a perfect and the best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab.
Lifeline Foundations is a Recognized Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab
Drug addiction is carrying long-lasting and harmful effects on our society. Similarly, it is dispersing social peace and prosperity as well. At Lifeline Foundations, we help the patients with a superb and immediate course of action by applying a thorough process. Moreover, our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab is well-embraced with all the facilities required to produce 100% satisfactory results.
What is Drug Addiction and how does it affect the Human Body Adversely?
In general terms, drug addiction is regularly taking drugs or other harmful substances. When a person, maybe a male or female, starts taking drugs and becomes habitual to these matters. After some time a situation comes when he or she could be unable to survive without taking these harmful substances. Under these circumstances, that person is likely to be called a drug-addicted. It is such an embracing situation for both the patient and his family members.
Some of the most common drugs are enlisted below which are contributing to making the situations worst. If you or any of your family members, relatives or friends, are addicted to any of the following drugs or others, visit our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab. Lifeline Foundations is helping the patients with fully-infrastructural and quality services.
Here is the list of drugs we are escaping the patients from:
Apart from the list, many other people are addicted to it. If we consider all these from the human health point of view, then no doubt they are harmful and dangerous.
But here we have relieving news for you. We are making result-driven efforts at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab to fight against all these drugs.
Correspondingly, we have an experienced team of doctors, counsellors, and trainers. These are the expert and specialized people in their areas of expertise. Thus it will provide you with a sense of relief that you are being treated under safe and right personnel.
How Drugs are affecting the Human Body?
It becomes even more compulsory to know about the various effects of drugs on the human body. No doubt, drugs will adversely affect the human body. Therefore, at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab, we cure the patients with personalized treatment therapies. We believe to pay full attention to every need of the patients. This is the only way to get the patients out of the negative mentality.
Different types of drugs may have varying effects. It depends upon the body structure, physical dimensions, and metabolism of the drug takers. Some drugs have short-term and some cause long-term effects on the drug abusers. Similarly, drugs cause physical and psychological effects as per the nature of the drug and the dose taken by the drug abusers.
‘Visit our Rehabilitation Centre in Punjab and Get your Life Back on the Track’
Here we are going to illustrate some of the common harmful effects the drugs have on the human body:
- One of the most common effects is that it hinders the thinking, behaving and acting way of the patient. Patients start behaving, thinking and feeling differently. This sign will be a clear indication that the person is taking something harmful.
- Some drugs impose long-term effects. Likewise, these effects cause damage to the whole life. The patient thinks that the drug will not harm his life because he is a casual user. But it will generate harmful diseases like HIV, cancer etc.
- Further, drugs directly affect the human immune system. It creates weakness and blood-circulation problems.
- Similarly, drugs affect the lungs, liver, and heart adversely. The patient feels anxious and nervous all the time.
- Moreover, it will cause increased heart-beat, hypertension, and many more ailments as well.
- Most importantly, drugs ruin the social life of the patients. He is no longer able to express himself in society in the way he does in the past.
At our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab, we will help your patient professionally and realistically. Moreover, we have the best hierarchical system to perform the treatment therapies. It will be smooth and pain-free for the patient to get his/her life out of danger.
Why do we need a Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab?
Punjab is a state situated in the northern region of India. It is one of the states of India having better environmental, political, cultural, and economic conditions. Further, it has a very prideful and amazing history. There was a time in history when Punjab was called as ‘Golden Sparrow.’ Its young generation was the bright future of the state and the country as well. Punjabi people were well-known across the world for their healthy lifestyle and bravery.
But today, the picture is different. Now there is a 6th river of drugs flowing in the Punjab state of 5 rivers. The young generation is committed to drugs. But they are not the culprits at all. The primary reason behind it is the unemployment prevailing in the state. Similarly, the government of Punjab is unsuccessful in employing its educated young generation. Thus, the major reasons to open a Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab are:
Unemployment in the state
Diminishing cultural values and traditions
Long-term life objectives
Consequently, it leads them to the devastating world of drugs and crime. They are unenthusiastic and looking for a better future abroad. Hence, it is the most pitiable situation for the state. Further, it also affects the social status of the state in the whole world.
How are Lifeline Foundations the Best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab?
Lifeline Foundations is working to help the patients with every query they are looking for in any of the drug rehabilitation centres. Moreover, it becomes our prime responsibility to help you with full dedication in this critical issue. Correspondingly, here we are elaborating on some of the key characteristics you need to know about. You should choose our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab because:
- First, our drug rehabilitation centre in Punjab is well-equipped with the latest and advanced techniques. Similarly, it has the best strategies to heel you more conveniently.
- Second, we have the superb infrastructure to provide you with a better treatment experience. Likewise, we have fully AC rooms, wide courtyards and backyards, beautiful gardens, playgrounds, yoga and meditation points, swimming pools and canteens etc. combining all, you will feel at home during the time at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab.
- Further, our experience is the key aspect people are recognizing most. Indeed, it is the most important factor you should find when choosing the best De-addiction centre in Punjab. Similarly, we have a real-time working experience of 10+ years. We think it is enough to provide you with the full surety of results along with satisfaction.
Call Us Now at +917270033333
- At lifeline foundations, a customized team of doctors and expert trainers is working day and night to fulfil the purpose. They are award-winning people in the field and rendering exceptional services for years. They will treat you through step by step treatment program at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab. Additionally, our personnel includes yoga and meditation experts, motivators, counsellors, regular qualified M.D. doctors, and physical trainers.
- Furthermore, we follow step by a step treatment process. Initially, we conduct various types of tests to diagnose the exact addiction of the patient. Then, we execute our medicinal processes under the strict supervision of experts and specialists.
- Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab is situated in a cool and pollution-free environment. It is quite a way from the hustle-bustle and noisy environment of the city. Hence, we provide a hygienic and relevant atmosphere to the patients.
- In addition, our diet chart includes healthy and hygienic food servings three times a day. We have special dieticians at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab to pay focused attention to the diet of the patients. It plays a crucial role in the fast recovery of the patients.
- Moreover, we perform regular checkups for the patients at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab. It helps to monitor the health progress of the patients.
- Similarly, our physiotherapists and psychologists conduct daily Yoga and Meditation sessions. Ultimately, it helps to boost the physical and mental levels of the patients and fills the positive energy in the patients.
- Last but not least, our prices are very competitive and the best in the market. No need for advance and you can also pay your payment in easy instalments. Hence, it creates trust and reliability among the people about our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab.