For people who want to overcome their addiction to start a new life, Nasha Mukti Kendra in Amritsar is here to assist. Our rehabilitation center is well-known for the approach we carry out for the treatments. We provide natural and painless treatments to overcome of any kind of substance addiction.
We have a finest team of doctors, consultants, therapists, and other experts take care of the patients. Therefore, Lifeline Foundations aims to treat addicts with best quality treatment programs. Contact us at +917270033333 to help yourself or your loved ones to overcome drug addiction and live a happy life.
Lifeline Foundations-Best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Amritsar- Contact +91 72700333
Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Haryana provides natural de-addiction treatments to help patients for their speedy recovery. We carry out our treatments following the guidelines of the government’s health department.
We consider every patient as a family and provide treatments best suitable for them. This helps them to recover faster and gain strength to fight addiction. We also offer various facilities to create a healthy and lively environment for the patients.
We believe every life is precious and someone willing to change must have a chance. A person’s will to make a change allows them to cooperate with us throughout the treatments.
Thus, if you are one of them, Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Amritsar is happy to assist you.
The problem of Drug Addiction:
Compared to its population, Punjab is one of the states with the highest number of drug addicts. Initially, alcohol and tobacco are the main substances consumed by addicts. This is because of the high supply of drugs in Punjab through various sources. Cross-border supply of drugs and production of chemical drugs also happens within the state.
Drug addiction not only affects the addict but also destroys his family. It creates a great economic loss for the family and disturbs their mental state as well. Hence, drug addiction is not just a personal but a social problem that affects the society of the addict.
Therefore, there is a need to eliminate this problem from the society and make Punjab addiction free state.
Importance of Nasha Mukti Kendra:
Lack of support at some rehab centres make people not to believe them for treatments. But choosing the right Nasha Mukti Kendra will provide support at every step of the recovery. However, several benefits of rehab centers that help in the speedy recovery of patients are as follows:
- Nasha Mukti Kendra offers a stable environment and safe atmosphere. It helps to make the patients feel comfortable.
- They provide a proper daily routine that the patients must follow. It helps them to engage in good activities which are important for their recovery.
- Rehabilitation centers have a team of dedicated staff to assist the patients at every step of the treatment. Moreover, they also assist in managing their withdrawal symptoms.
- People at Nasha Mukti Kendra work for the sole purpose of helping patients in overcoming addiction. They provide peer support which motivates and encourages patients and they do not feel isolated.
- A good Nasha Mukti Kendra maintains the secrecy and privacy of the patient. This way they do not feel insecure and can focus on improving their health.
Holistic approach at Nasha Mukti Kendra in Amritsar:
A holistic approach means improving a patient’s health from all aspects i.e. physically, mentally, and emotionally. It involves traditional ways of treatment such as emotional and physical therapies. Hence, the holistic approach believes in treating the problem of addiction from its root cause.
Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Amritsar offers treatments organically through a holistic approach. We believe that this helps to heal the mind, body, and soul of the person without giving them any pain. Moreover, this way of carrying out the treatments is long-term effective.
Treatments we provide:
Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Amritsar provides natural treatments for various types of substance addiction:
- Cocaine addiction: People consume cocaine in various ways such as inhaling or injecting. It severely targets the brain and causes dopamine levels to rise. Hence, consumption of cocaine majorly affects the person physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- Heroin addiction: Heroin is another highly addictive substance that has extreme side effects. Usually, it starts with the over consumption of prescribed drugs such as painkillers leading to addiction. Soon, when they are not able to obtain them anymore, they opt for illegal drugs such as heroin.
- Alcohol addiction: Alcohol addiction is the most common type of addiction which has no single cause. Some people don’t believe it is a serious problem which can severely affect the person mentally and physically. Its treatment is also challenging as the patients suffers various withdrawal symptoms.
- Dual Diagnosis: Dual diagnosis is the treatment of 2 kinds of disorders at the same time. We believe that in most cases, mental illness is the cause of drug addiction. Depression, stress, anxiety, trauma, etc. may lead to mental illness. Similarly, when a person is not able to handle his life situations, he finds drugs as a solution to feel good.
Our center provides treatments with a holistic approach to cure the person mentally, physically, and emotionally.
Features at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Amritsar:
Treating drug addiction is a long-term process therefore, an effective treatment plan is important. Various other factors are equally responsible for assisting the treatment plans.
Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Amritsar possesses various features which complement the patients with their speedy recovery:
- Tailor-made treatment programs
- Privacy and secrecy of client information
- Government certified
- 24*7 care
- Painless treatments
- Hygienic and balanced diet
- Green environment
- Affordable treatments
- After-care services, etc.
Our Rehabilitation Centre in Amritsar has a team of experts with years of experience and dedication. They work for the sole objective of treating patients suffering from drug addiction. We have successfully treated more than a thousand addicts in the past. We are a well-recognized center for our effective treatments through a holistic approach.
Our team makes sure that the patients feel comfortable and do not face any issues. We are always there to assist those who want to recover from their addiction through best treatments. Lifelines Foundations has established it centres at various our cities such as Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Gurdaspur, etc.
Contact our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Amritsar at +917270033333 today.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q- What is a Nasha Mukti Kendra?
A Nasha Mukti Kendra means a drug de-addiction centre that provides various treatments plans to overcome drug addiction. They diagnose the addicts to know their health conditions and provide suitable treatments.
Q- How long does the treatment plan last at Nasha Mukti Kendra?
The duration of the treatment depends upon the mental and health conditions of the patient. It also depends on how the patients are adapting to the treatments or facing any withdrawal symptoms.
Q- Which is the best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Amritsar?
Lifeline Foundations is the best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Amritsar as we follow holistic approach for treatments. We customize the treatment as per the condition of the patient and understand their needs.
Moreover, we maintain a clean and healthy environment which creates positive energy among the patients. Our treatments are long-term effective and help in the speedy recovery of the patient.
Contact our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Amritsar at +917270033333.
Q- What types of addictions does Nasha Mukti Kendra in Amritsar treats?
Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Amritsar provides treatments for all kinds of drug addiction. The cause of drug addiction is consumption of illegal drugs. These are heroin, cocaine, Marijuana, etc. or even alcohol. Moreover, over consumption of legal drugs such as medicines, tobacco, alcohol, etc. may also lead to drug addiction.